Thursday, September 3, 2009

G.A.- Lindsay Wesner

September’s Guest Artist Lindsay Wesner


In her own words,

“I'm a photographer that doesn't edit pictures to make them good...I just want to take a decent picture and let it stand for itself. I love capturing the beauty in people when they can't see it themselves. That's why I think subconsciously I'm drawn to children as a subject matter. Children aren't aware that they are living up to a standard set by society...they are just content being themselves, as I wish a lot of adults would keep in mind. My mission is to portray people in the way that they should be...if they were to be themselves....along with the fact that I just love taking photos of pretty much anything.”

 

To see more of Lindsay’s work, check out her flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lindsaywesner/


$5 for an 8x 10 inches print of any of the pictures below.  Respond to post or contact myself for purchasing information.








These pictures fall into Lindsay's four main categories: Children, Concert, Portraiture, & Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment