Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Update

Monthly Blog Update

“October”


Happy Fall everyone!  I hope you all are as excited for fall weather as I am.  It’s my favorite time of year.  I love the colors, especially the leaves, the smells, spices, children playing outside for the last time before it gets too cold, pumpkins, halloween, and everything in between.


September was a busy month.  Special thanks to those who purchased pieces from the blog.  Your interest and contribution is highly valued and you are much appreciated customers!  I am still trying to get a lot of my photography on to the blog.  I was able to get multiple sets of black and white photography up and this month I plan on getting out several sets of color photography.  If you’re ever interested in buying a print of any photograph on the blog, please don’t hesitate to ask.  Prices are determined upon request of size.


I was quite happy to get two paintings completed and on to the blog.  I am still holding on to them though, remember, it’s never too early to buy for Christmas!  Right now I am working on several paintings and hoping to get out a larger one for fall.


Big thanks to last month’s Guest Artist Lindsay Wesner, if you haven’t seen her stuff be sure to check it out on the blog http://ehazelwood.blogspot.com/2009/09/ga-lindsay-wesner.html or on her flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/lindsaywesner/ 


For October’s Guest Artist I am happy to introduce you to Artist Hannah Wells.  Hannah is a friend of mine from the art program at Winthrop University.  She is extremely creative in literally everything she does and I hope you enjoy looking at her art as much as I do.


Something else to expect in the not so distant future, I will be exploring several different marketing/publicity ploys, such as flyers, business cards, etc.  Ideas, suggestions, and hints are more than welcome!


As always, thank you for visiting the blog and for sharing it with others!


http://ehazelwood.blogspot.com


Sincerely,


Emily Hazelwood

No comments:

Post a Comment