Monday, February 1, 2010

February Update

Monthly Blog Update

“February”


As most of you know, I am back at school at Winthrop.  If you tuned in to the blog at all this month you likely saw a lot of photographs from lovely Rock Hill, SC.  You can expect to see a post dedicated to Rock Hill every month from now on.  Though it may seem like a small town, Rock Hill has a lot to offer.  If you live here and don’t get out much, or if you get the chance to visit, please do stop by Rock Hill and check out what the downtown has to offer.  You could have a nice meal at the local pub McHales, do some shopping in the eclectic stores, and check out lots of great art work at GalleryUp.  This is just my idea of a perfect afternoon, there is much more to do in Rock Hill, so come on up!


I will be photographing people more now than ever before, so if you need a photographer for any reason- contact me!  This month you should see several posts from some photoshoots with my friends, and hopefully some from headshots of a few models that have signed up for shoots/headshots. I am working on a specific-three part project.  I likely will not be posting everything on the blog from this project, as posting that sort of thing on the internet can be risky.  I am hoping to have an exhibition, this summer if I’m lucky, where I can display the photos from this project.


As always, thank you for visiting the blog and for sharing it with others!


http://ehazelwood.blogspot.com


Sincerely,


Emily Hazelwood

e.hazelwood@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment